return to Calendar
Event Name: DLI-NCA Five-Star Brainstorming
Start Date: 2013-01-17 00:00:00
End Date: 2013-01-20 00:00:00
SOLD OUT. WAIT LIST REGISTRATION ONLY.
The Secrets The Vine Resort has everything you could ask for:
Our UNBELIEVABLY GREAT rate includes - breakfast, lunch, dinner
and snacks in their six fine restaurants,
- 24 hour room service,
- premium liquor,
- in room mini bar treats,
- nightly entertainment
- it just doesn't get any better or more inclusive.
All room occupants must be 18 yrs or older. The hotel DOES NOT allow more than 2 people in one room. Conference room rates were available 3 days before and after the event - subject to availability.
resort has a spa, golf course access, pools, ocean (or actually Gulf of Mexico)
front property, cocktail lounges, piano bar, - there is just NO reason to leave
the property. And, as a conference attendee you'll get 20% off at the spa!
Every room is a 475 sq. ft. Deluxe Ocean view Double Suite, with luxurious bath and big screen TV - more comforts than you may have at home!
A word about the golf course - The Playa Mujeres Golf Club is a Par 72, 18 hole, 74.5 rated signature Greg Norman course, that is already recognized as one of the premiere courses in Mexico.
advance scout reported:
1. The guest rooms are great. Clean, bright, sleek and the views are amazing.
2.The hotel staff all speak English and are shining examples of what great service is all about.
3.The seating around the pool was perfection (and included shaded areas for those of us who are UV rays averse), and the staff made sure he had a drink in his hand at all times. There were even hammocks on the beach... talk about relaxing!
4. The restaurant food and service were first class - and the 24-hour room service was really fast and good.
5. There was something for everyone at breakfast. They will make you anything you want from a smoothie to eggs over light!
6. The spa looked and smelled great, though he didn't go in for a massage or treatment.
7. The Playa Mujeres Greg Norman Golf Course was beautiful and at $35 for 18 holes after 1 PM ($50 before 1PM) he is bringing his clubs with him.
8. There was a band playing one night, and the piano bar was awesome. He said there was an atmosphere of 'let's all laugh and have a good time' that pervaded the place day and night.
9. The outdoor View Terrace (which he selected as the site for our Welcome Reception) has the ideal warm and inviting ambiance, as well as a beautiful view of the ocean and the property.
10. He said it is really ALL-INCLUSIVE - he didn't pay for a thing! He didn't even need the pesos he had exchanged on his arrival at the hotel.
In summing it up, he said he couldn’t wait for January 17th to get here so he can go back!
We also heard from one member whose friends just returned from a week long stay at the Vine, and after viewing their 150 photos and listening to them rave about the service, he knows the place is simply amazing.
The resort's website was promoting our rooms for about $140 more per night than our conference rate and at this point their website shows NO AVAILABILITY at any price. So, if you've been thinking about being a part of NCA & DLI's phenomenal January event - stop thinking and give Melissa a call (800.638.2627) to be put on our wait list. The hotel has no availability anymore – and the only way to get a room is if someone cancels.
The other reason cleaners are signing up to be a part of this conference is the awesomely strong line up of speakers we're having.
Friday morning, Jack Mitchell, best selling author of Hug Your Customers, and CEO of the nation's largest, family owned, luxury retail clothing stores. (Talk about a special insight - Mitchell's sells the clothes that you want to clean to the people you want as customers!)
Saturday morning - Darnell Holloway, small business manager for YELP - the premier social review website on the internet, who will guide you through making bad reviews work for you, the tips you need to know about their filtering system and much more. Remember, today, YELP is probably responsible for driving more customers to or from local neighborhood businesses than any other internet review site. It's important you know how to make it work for you.
Sunday morning - Ray Keating, chief economist of the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Council, has his finger on the pulse of the nation. He will share his wisdom and wit regarding everything from the impact Obamacare will have on small business to how consumer confidence (or the lack thereof) figures in your future.
And the final reason cleaners want to be 'in' on Five-Star Brainstorming:
It's the folks you'll meet, the new friends you'll make and the old friends you'll touch again. You will be networking and sharing with some of the best, brightest and most successful (but friendly, caring and down to earth) people in the dry cleaning industry - what could be better?
We'd love to add your name to our wait list- please give Melissa a call at 800.638.2627 or e-mail her at email@example.com.
NCA/DLI Members: $595.00 (1st person)
Second or more person
attending the seminar from one plant: $295.00
For details or to be put on the wait list,
call Melissa at DLI 800-638-2627